Tech My new cell phone-->*Power Pink* NOKIA 7390!!

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
Hehe~~I brought it from ebay a week ago, and finally received it in mail today:yahoo: !!! I :heart: everything about this phone~the color, the design, and the 3 megapixel camera :graucho:!! The thing i like about NOKIA is its user friendly, easy to set everything (such as email, web suffering etc) up. Theres some free configure settings on NOKIA website, just a few clicks and its done!!:P

I also got a LV White MC phone strap to go with it~~:love:

insidebaggy_2.jpg

insidebaggy_1.jpg

nice phone... it's so pretty too!

unfortunately, the US is horribly slow when it comes to wireless phones. we never get any of the good stuff until much later.

That is pretty! Here is an article about it:

Mobile-review.com Review of GSM/UMTS-handset Nokia 7390

They are expensive, so I don't think Mr Puff and I will be upgrading from our prestigious and deluxe 6103s anytime soon, unless T-mobile buys a truckload of them by accident and makes us an offer we can't refuse...

These 7390s are so pretty naked they don't even need clothes. I have called clear to China looking for brown clothes for my 6103, and nobody wants to make any for it. So it is stuck with pink and blue, unless it wants silver and magenta or something, which it doesn't. Mr Puff's always wears black, but I thought if we had a brown dress we could share it sometimes and it would be romantic.