Jimmy Choo My New Carlotta Clutch

I have really enjoyed carrying clutches lately and have been contemplating the Carlotta for a while. I am so glad I purchased this one. It is so beautiful in person and adds instant style to any outfit. Plus the price was great:yahoo:

attachment.php

Jimmy Choo makes beautiful clutches! The Carissa is the next JC for me:heart:.

Attachments

• My Carlotta.jpg
    My Carlotta.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 108
Samantha! I am so jealous! That clutch is beyond beautiful....I hadn't really given it much of look until you posted photos of it in the celebrity forum, and now I LOVE it! You have such great taste....thanks for the photo, it's even more beautiful IRL! :love:

Samantha! I am so jealous! That clutch is beyond beautiful....I hadn't really given it much of look until you posted photos of it in the celebrity forum, and now I LOVE it! You have such great taste....thanks for the photo, it's even more beautiful IRL! :love:

Thanks Stinkerbelle:blush: It is difficult to imagine some of these bags/clutches from stock photos alone. The Carlotta has a glamorous retro vibe to it. I have really fallen hard for Jimmy Choo clutches:love:

Oh Samantha...very nice! Did you keep your Morgan?

Thank you jmcadon!

I struggled with the quality of the Morgan. I really loved the bag and wanted to keep it, but could not get past the poor quality. I sent one back to NAP and ordered another one from JC.com. There were stitching and finishing issues. The leather was not nearly as nice as the Mahalas I own, and the color was a little patchy. I spoke with my JC SA about it today, and she has a black one herself and has not experienced any problems. It may have been a product of the white leather that was used. I may give the bag a try again in the black and gunmetal.