My New Cannelle Speedy 25

1. I could not resist elux free shipping and so my Speedy arrived yesterday! :yahoo: I am so in love, what a great bag. I think I once said I did not think the Speedy was my thing, well I have to take it all back! :graucho:

Anyway, the color is beautiful and reminds me of a cross between Fawn and Mandarin.

[​IMG]

One little thing that did disappoint me was that there was a small indentation on the zipper pull tab. I don't think I am going to send it back though, but I was a little sad it was less than perfect.
    [​IMG]

And here is a family photo of my collection since my obsession with LV began two months ago, I also have a used petite bucket on the way from LT. I have been bad. :nuts::shame:

[​IMG]:love:

Thanks for looking.

DSC_2214.jpg DSC_2234.jpg DSC_2239.jpg
  2. Its gorgeous Steph!! Love the cannelle...congratulations :yahoo:

3. Stunning - you have great taste

Enjoy and wear them in good health

4. OH MY, it's wonderful! :yahoo:Aaaaw and the Baggy :love::love::love:
    Congrats & enjoy!

5. the more i see the cannelle color the more i adore it. Congrats on the speedy.

PS i felt the same way about the speedy until I saw, fell in love with and bought my damier speedy. never thought i would purchase a handheld bag EVER!!!

6. STUNNING!!! I LOVE all the colors in your collection!!!:love:

7. WOW!!! What a beautiful bag, Hope you enjoy it.

8. I love it! Congrats!

9. I love epi speedy's, congrats! Still need to make my free shipping elux purchase, working on my final decision right now!

10. i love it, congrats!

11. Gorgeous, congrats ! :yes:

12. WOW! That is really pretty! What a nice collection!

13. Gorgeous!!!!!!!

one question, is the cannelle color very similar to cuir nomade?

14. So pretty! Congrats!

15. Fabulase.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice