My new Calcaire Hobo/Day

Loganz

older, not wiser
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
I was scared of the hobo, I thought it looked funny in all the pics I had seen; but, I REALLY wanted a calcaire bag...so, I took a chance on it and I love it :love: :love: :love:

I got this bag from a great gal on Ebay who is/was a tFS-er, no authenticity questions - the bag is phenomenal and is fast becoming my favorite Balenciaga.

If you want a B-bag don't pass up the this style bag, there are lots of hobo bargains on Ebay right now too. :P

Attachments

• calcaire.jpg
    calcaire.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 397
  • calcaire2.jpg
    calcaire2.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 394
Thanks Cristina -

I could not be happier - I have gotten lucky with my Ebay finds; now, if only I could sell some bags on Ebay. :suspiciou

Loganz said:
Thanks Helenz; but, what do you think of the red dog toy on the carpet? :P

hehehe, i didnt even notice it!:lol: just like how i didnt notice cristinas bathroom in the recent pics with chanel.... hehehe!!

hey... doe this hobo generally come in all the balenciaga colours???? :amuse:

helenNZ said:
hey... doe this hobo generally come in all the balenciaga colours???? :amuse:

yes, I believe that it does come in all the colors.

There is a great Rouge one on Ebay right now, and another calcaire - I don't know if the calcaire is the real deal yet; but all the gals on tFS say the rouge is a great buy ($650 I think). They retail at $995.

addicted said:
I've seen that bag IRL. It's GREAT! What color do you have. Is that a light pink?

It's called calcaire - it is like a pearl, in some light it looks pink and in others it looks cream. It is very cool (for a pink bag) LOL - I am not a pink gal, and I :love: this bag.

I like it a lot! It looks great on you! I am thinking about getting a day bag also... The only thing keeping me back is the size of the bag and I am wondering whether the straps get underwhelmed by the size. How do you like it? I love the way it looks in your pictures though!

Is that a kong I see on your floor? Where's the pooch?