My new Calcaire Hobo/Day

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was scared of the hobo, I thought it looked funny in all the pics I had seen; but, I REALLY wanted a calcaire bag...so, I took a chance on it and I love it :love: :love: :love:

I got this bag from a great gal on eBay who is/was a tFS-er, no authenticity questions - the bag is phenomenal and is fast becoming my favorite Balenciaga.

If you want a B-bag don't pass up the this style bag, there are lots of hobo bargains on eBay right now too. :P

calcaire.jpg calcaire2.jpg
  2. That looks like a great color! It looks beautiful on you, too. I don't do well with large hobo style bags, but you do! :love: :love: :love:

3. Loganz,
    its so adorable. Looks like you can use it anytime anywhere. Love the color.

4. Thanks Cristina -

I could not be happier - I have gotten lucky with my eBay finds; now, if only I could sell some bags on eBay. :suspiciou

5. wow loganz totally love the new bag!!! thanks so much for sharing!

6. Thanks Helenz; but, what do you think of the red dog toy on the carpet? :P

7. hehehe, i didnt even notice it!:lol: just like how i didnt notice cristinas bathroom in the recent pics with chanel.... hehehe!!

hey... doe this hobo generally come in all the balenciaga colours???? :amuse:

8. yes, I believe that it does come in all the colors.

There is a great Rouge one on Ebay right now, and another calcaire - I don't know if the calcaire is the real deal yet; but all the gals on tFS say the rouge is a great buy ($650 I think). They retail at $995.

9. Fabulous bag, Loganz!! Enjoy it!!!

10. It looks smashing ! ;)

11. I absolutely love it (and i love this new balenciaga section!)

12. I've seen that bag IRL. It's GREAT! What color do you have. Is that a light pink?

13. It's called calcaire - it is like a pearl, in some light it looks pink and in others it looks cream. It is very cool (for a pink bag) LOL - I am not a pink gal, and I :love: this bag.

14. Ha ha ! Sorry - I didn't realize that was the name of the color! Yes, that's the exact one I saw. Great buy!!!

15. I like it a lot! It looks great on you! I am thinking about getting a day bag also... The only thing keeping me back is the size of the bag and I am wondering whether the straps get underwhelmed by the size. How do you like it? I love the way it looks in your pictures though!

Is that a kong I see on your floor? Where's the pooch?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice