my new butter alexa!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. you guys might remember me from the help threads i posted here before :biggrin:. so i ended up getting the butter alexa in the end. i am just so in love with the color. :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. oh cute gorgeous bag!!

3. Angelwings, your little girl is so cute!! She distracts me so much from the bag :lol:
    Anyway,what a lovely colour for your Alexa! Congrats! You're so brave to get such a light colour. Just keep her away from denim and you shall be fine.

4. What a gorgeous little girl and a beautiful bag.

5. So cute....bag's nice too!

6. Congratulations on your new bag!

7. Lovely Alexa, but absolutely stunningly cute little girl!

Congrats xx

8. Beautiful & Beautiful!

Your little girl is going to have very expensive tastes - poshest school satchel Ive ever seen.

9. Possibly the best model on purse for ever! The bag is beautiful too! Alexa is a fantastic bag, i'm sure that you will really enjoy using it. Congratulations! Xx

10. Really lovely bag and the model is just divine.

11. interesting way to wear the handle, just trying to do it to mine!

12. Great reveal of a beautiful bag. Love the colour and the leather looks really tdf. Congratulations! Gorgeous little miss too!

13. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute, you're a bit younger than I imagined! :graucho:

Fabulous colour Alexa :drool:

14. thank you everyone! :lol: my little angel was so happy when i tried the bag on her! oh my! :sweatdrop:

15. - :roflmfao: