My new (but older) LV EPI Speedy

1. Morning!

So, I finally decided last night after everyone's helpful opinions...this is my new (but older) LV Epi Speedy 30:

[​IMG]

2. oooohhhh....the color is fabulous!!!

3. I love it! I didn't know the epis had the LV logo like that, can't believe I didn't notice before!

4. I can't even express how jealous I am, SuLi. I Love :love: the colour. As I said in other post, I have the Black Epi 30, although I love it, the blue one was not out when I bought it, I wish it was!!!! Congratulations!!! You are so lucky!!

But what do you mean by "but older"?

5. I almost bought a blue EPI 30 on eBay two weeks ago. Congrats!

6. I took a chance an purchased it on eBay, from a mypoupette seller. I fell in love with the color...I believe that they don't make it any longer.

7. Congrats! I saw that seller had a few Epi Speedys up. There is a red 25 which is :love: But I want the 30 and in mandarin. It will probably be a hard color to find on eBay, so I'll most likely get it from the boutique, unless a red 30 from an MPRS shows up on eBay.

8. OMG, you gals are really bad influence...I love:love: the bag, so tempted. I really like the blue, only it's 25 (according elux, it's 10"/26cm), it's seem so small.

I know, they don't have this anymore from LV shop or online, but still sell on elux, just the 25 though.

9. It is beautiful! I was looking at my (September 2004 version) catalogue yesterday which lists blue for the 25 but not the 30. I was under the impression that it could only be custom-made. Or maybe that's a different blue from the myrtle they're using right now? Either way it's great that it's unique.

10. OH ! it's BEAUTIFUL!:love:

11. wow.. now i want one too lol

12. but why do you want to buy a used handbag??

13. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That color is Fiyah .......great purchase

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice