My new Burgundy large PS1 arrived!! Pic heavy

faintlymacabre

O.G.
Mar 30, 2007
So... Here's my new baby. :biggrin: The colour is just stunning. It's more of a red-burgundy in some lighting conditions, and a more berry-purple-burgundy in other lighting conditions.

P1060329.jpg

P1060335.jpg

There is one thing I'm rather disappointed about, though, and that's the fact that this brand new bag arrived with a really obvious scratch. Should I be contacting Erica about it? (Bought from ******...) She might not have even seen it, since it was hidden by the flap.

P1060333.jpg

P1060334.jpg

Also, any hints on straightening out the strap? It was too short knotted, so I took it out, and the strap looks pretty mangled. My black PS1's strap didn't look quite so kinked when I did the same thing!

P1060336.jpg

Now, some comparison shots to my Black medium PS1 that I've had for 1.5 years. The Burgundy definitely looks a bit "uptight"... Need to break it in. :smile:

P1060340.jpg

P1060342.jpg

Omnomnomnom...

P1060341.jpg

And finally, a colour comparison to my Marc by Marc Jacobs Faridah bag in the Elderberry colour. Elderberry definitely looks more purple-based.

P1060344.jpg

Gorgeous! :love: Congrats, it looks perfect! not sure if I would do anything about the scratch though, for the strap I would try to straighten it out for a couple of days I think it'll get better with time.

:giggles: for the bag-in-bag pic.

It's absolutely beautiful!

(I unknotted all of my PS1 straps - it was just a matter of wearing the bags with a few heavy items once or twice before they "wear" back to normal).

Gorgeous! Congrats on such a stunning bag. The strap will straighten out in no time flat and the leather will smoosh up very nicely with wear. Thanks for showing me that the medium could fit in there, eep! I think I need a large STAT!!

Gorgeous! Congrats on such a stunning bag. The strap will straighten out in no time flat and the leather will smoosh up very nicely with wear. Thanks for showing me that the medium could fit in there, eep! I think I need a large STAT!!

It really is a perfect size! I carry just enough that I need to "tetris" things into the medium very carefully. My stuff seems to fit more comfortably in the large!

It really is a perfect size! I carry just enough that I need to "tetris" things into the medium very carefully. My stuff seems to fit more comfortably in the large!
:lolots: I know EXACTLY what you mean and that is the perfect term for it!!! Of course I could solve the problem and just get a SKA...then I could fit my shoes in there too :biggrin:

Congrats on your new PS1! I love this color. I'd mention the scratch to E she may have other bags on hand that you could exchange it for. As far as the shoulder strap kink it will take a few days but it will smooth out.