My new burgandy/red patent CL's! Pics... and opinions please! :)

Chic--you are truly lucky! I would be bowled over if any man helped me build my Louboutin collection. And, I love the idea of owning something that there were only three of in the country! Congrats on your Lapanos and I cannot wait to see pics.

Fiery and chica, love these rolandos! I think they are seriously the sexiest shady of red (the rolandes/rolandos)!!!

It's crazy how many compliments I get when I wear mine.

The ones I ordered are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I'm really hoping that I'm here when they come and that they fit and I like them.

I need a man who wants to buy shoes for me. I need to find a guy with a shoe fetish or something.

^^LOL me too. My SO has the same response on every pair that I ever show him, "they're nice". The only exception was when he saw my anemones, blue rolandos, and fuschia rolandos - those he loved.

:roflmfao:

I wish I had one of those too, but the non-creepy kind.

I actually did have a guy on MySpace want me to come and abuse him, spank him, etc., and he said he'd by me some CLs in return. It was tempting (I mean, who doesn't want to beat the crap out of a man every once in a while???) but still just a little too creepy to actually do.

As far as men and shoes, my brother hates most all of my shoes. He thinks heels make me walk funny and hates them all. He often will refuse to go out in public with me if he doesn't like my shoes, and what he does and doesn't like totally does NOT coincide with what I like. So he better find a woman who wears nothing but sneakers or something.