My new Burberry fedora hat and scarf!

Stephid

bags are my weakness
Jan 17, 2007
California
So I haven't really posted here in a long time. So I went to Nordstrom maybe 2 weeks ago where they had this Private Event that my mom and I attended which they have every year during December. You have to be level 2 card member to attend it and it's invite only. I love going to these cause they have always have great stuff to look at and not to mention that they serve food and drinks at these! It's really cool! Plus you get 10 points for every dollar you spend if you're a MOD card holder at nordie's which I think is pretty damn awesome.

Anyways, I bought 2 Burberry accessories while there. I ended up buying a fedora hat and scarf that I am absolutely in with! The hat was a little on the expensive side but I think it as worth the money cause it's such a great hat. I've worn it so many times already too!

I also got this really pretty wool scarf that I actually ended up getting on sale and was so surprised by how much the original price was too and love how much it ended up being! I mean there was this one scarf I did have my eye on that wasn't on sale and was gonna buy until I saw the scarf on sale. I mean it's a big scarf where it almost looks like a blanket. lol. But yeah you can wear soo many different ways which I love! Anyways, here's pic of them below! Hope you guys enjoy!

Attachments