My new Burberry Duffle!

1. It came it came! I've been wanting it since I saw it on Neiman Marcus' website last year- back in the days when you could get a Burb duffle for $300 :nuts: I think this style check is now discontinued, but I personally like it a lot more than that nasty shadow check :yucky: I have to say, the quality of it is astounding- the leather and canvas seem to have much more of a quality feel than my Prada. When I first opened the box, I was pissed that the seller hadn't used any packing materials- just the bag tossed in box :wtf: . But I quickly got over it when the scent of it reached my nose- it has a really nice, heavy leather smell :tender: But damn, this thing is HUGE! It must be at least the size of a Keepall 55, but probably closer to a 60. I'm not sure if it meets airline regulation, but I'm taking it with when I go to Hawaii on Saturday- god have mercy on the gate attendant who tries to make me check it :lol:

burberry 015.jpg burberry 008 (2).jpg burberry 022 (2).jpg
  2. very nice. i've always liked Burberry's duffles.

3. cool bag. enjoy hawaii. i just got back from there tues:sad:

4. Ooooo... very nice! I love the non-traditional Burberry plaids! Congrats!

5. Wow it's big! Congrats!

6. Very nice bag! Enjoy your trip.

7. Oohh, how pretty! Congratulations!

8. Wow...that's huge!! Congrats on the new duffle!!!!!!!!!

9. I really like this. I have been looking for a duffle. You did good!

10. Oooh this is so cute ! Have a lovely vacation ! :yes:

11. Very nice, congrats.

12. nice duffle. i like the colors

13. have a safe and fun vacation! make us proud with your shopping!

14. I love it, you will get many years out of that duffle!!!

15. So cute and it goes with everything!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice