My New Bulga Kisslock Frame in Taupe

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks to the great ladies over in the Deals forum, I was able to get this gorgeous Bulga Kisslock Frame in Taupe from Nordstroms for $170!

The leather is really nice and although I was worried it would be too small, I think it's just the right size. I am anxious to see what it looks like once I put my stuff in it. I'm glad I broke down and got the Taupe instead of the Black - it's a really nice color.

Question, though. It came with a dustbag, but no official papers or registration info from Bulga. Is that normal?

P1090499.jpg P1090500.jpg P1090501.jpg P1090503.jpg P1090504.jpg
  2. inside.

P1090508.jpg
  3. that's really cute! when i received my bulgas all i got were the dustbags. i don't think they come with registration cards.

4. OOh! Love it! Way to score!

5. very cute! congrats!

6. Oooh I love the lining!!! I'm looking forward to seeing pics of it on with stuff inside!

7. coolshop, those are really great pics!

8. With both of my Bulgas I received only a dustbag and no papers or cards. Beautiful bag! I have the same one in brown (the medium brown and not the brown-black) and I love it.

9. That is incredibly cute!

10. Congrats, cute bag!

11. Congrats, great bag!