My new Brown Legacy and complete collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got her this morning! She's GORGEOUS!!! Love it! I only paid $260 and it was brand new!! :yahoo:I thought I should take a group shot to mark this occasion. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

The purse collection
    [​IMG]

The Accessories
    [​IMG]

2. Nice collection!:yes:
    Great find on the legacy bag!!:tup:

3. Beautiful!!!
    I love your collection.. and those shoes.. wow :drool:

4. What a great deal on your new Legacy! Your collection is gorgeous--you've got lots of different styles, which is something I aspire to! Congrats!

5. oh how lovely!!!!

6. Great deal on the legacy!! You have a very nice collection as well.

7. She's a real beauty! Love your collection! :tup:

8. Absolutely Stunning bag. Enjoy carrying her! Congrats!
    You have a lovely collection.

9. She took the words right out of my mouth. Gorgeous :yes:

10. $260?? Thats it? Wow! I love her! I love love love the brown, and this is coming from a die-hard black bag wearer LOL

Great collection!

11. Congratulations! Very exciting! You do have a very nice mix. I happen to like pinks with browns. I also have that soho compact clutch wallet. I don't see very many here on the pf, it's a great! Enjoy!

12. Your new brown bag is GORGEOUS!! :drool::drool: I absolutely love that color, it's just dreamy. :smile:

I love your collection. That pink bag in the upper left of your picture is cute!!

13. I love your Legacy and your collection. And I want your pink scarf wristlet! :drool:

14. Thanks everyone!! I love my collection and hope to one day give it to my daughters or neices as vintage ;)

15. Just beautiful! Love the collection! :smile: