My new Bronze Deerskin Tote!!

1. I just received this yesterday and I absolutely love it!! I first bought the bronze flap...too small. Then I bought the square bowler...too big and not really a shoulder bag. This bag is perfect!!:yahoo:

Sorry about the dark pic, I'll try retaking pics later and then post them in the reference section.

P9270005.jpg
  2. Beautiful bag! I have the black deerskin round bowler and really love the leather.

3. hot hot bag...
    congrats

4. Beth, it looks fabulous on you!:love:

5. She is beautiful, you look FAB!

6. Sounds like the story of the '3 Bears'. This one is 'JUST RIGHT'. It is absolutely gorgeous. It looks perfect on you too! I love the bronze deerskin metallic in the Luxe Line. CONGRATULATIONS!

7. That look great on you, congrats!! Does it have a zip top?

8. It's a beautiful bag and it looks fantastic on you. Congrats :love: .

9. Thanks Ladies!!
    Rose, yes it does have a zip top. I will get pics in the reference section later today. The pictures I took yesterday turned out completely blurry for some reason? So I'll need to retake them.:shrugs:

10. Thanks! Love the tote and I have been looking for one with a zip top....

11. Oh my word that bag is gorgeous!! Congrats you lucky girl :yes:

12. :yahoo: :yahoo: wow...

13. It's gorgeous!! Congrats!! I LOVE it! I looked at a white one some months ago and was 50-50 on it but that one is BEAUTIFUL!! :love:

14. Congratulations... Lovely color! it looks absolutely stunning on you... =)

15. such a beautiful color! looks great on you too!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice