My New Britt Medium Hobo arrived today!! Was waitlisted for couple of weeks!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally it arrived.. I was expecting it next month but then I got an email from gucci that they will be shipping it already! It was delivered yesterday but there was no one at home, so I got a note from UPS that they will bring it today! So I begged hubby to stay home to wait for it (and miss some of his conference meeting.. im bad!)and he did...

So lo and behold.. my second gucci ( first one in my avatar)
    :wlae:

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations on a great bag. How sweet of your DH!!

3. Congrats! I love it with the white trim.

4. congratulation with your second gucci - I think more will come :graucho:

5. Congrats! I have this bag and it is fabulous. It holds a lot and is just an all around great bag.
    Enjoy!

6. Oh congrats!!! I love that bag it's so practical and yet gorgeous!

7. gucci lover">

thanks! He is sweet.. He got me a LV Neverfull last month as a surprise anniversary gift.. :P

8. Thanks!! I have been searching for a perfect bag with white trim until I saw this.. I added myself to the waitlist even if Im not sure Ill be able to get it. It is definitely worth the wait!!:wlae:

9. Thanks..

I m thinking the same too !! Im feeling a blondie.. hmm.. :graucho:

10. Thanks.. Yeah it holds a lot and its not too big! Im petite so this size is just perfect...

:tup:

11. thanks!! It is definitely worth the wait!:yahoo:

12. shyne I've loved this hobo forever!!!! This bag is a perfect everyday bag. You made a great choice. I especially love it in this color combo!!! :tup::tup:

13. Very cute! Great choice!!! Congrats!

14. thanks!!

15. thanks!!