My New BRIAN ATWOOD Crystal Jeweled Stilettos!

Bagologist

O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
Here are my latest bling stilettos!:yahoo: These are by Brian Atwood, and he has some of the most beautiful shoes on the planet! Definitely a favorite brand of mine!:yes: They are so out of this world beautiful in person they look like they were a lot more than their $925.00 retail price! There is not a camera in this world that can capture the true beauty of these shoes.. These are black satin with a clear band adorned with all clear crystals of all different sizes...Oh yes, and they fit PERFECTLY and are VERY comfortable ;)

Oct 11, 2006
Brian Atwood designs some of the most sexiest fabulous shoewear on the planet! I love them except for the clear plastic strip. But other than that they are seriously glamorous! :yes:

Bagologist

O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
Thanks Ladies! :heart: ^^and I love painting my toes different colors, especially for the holidays! There is a limit to what color I will put on my lips and even my fingernails but there is NO LIMIT to what color I will paint my toes!:yes:

Bagologist

O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
Brian Atwood designs some of the most sexiest fabulous shoewear on the planet! :yes:
I DEFINITELY SECOND THAT!!:yes: I think he is one of the most underrated shoe designers out there along with Rene Caovilla...not too many other designers out there can even come close to the beauty of their shoes...:heart:

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
Bling Bling, those are HOT!!!

Here are my latest bling stilettos!:yahoo: These are by Brian Atwood, and he has some of the most beautiful shoes on the planet! Definitely a favorite brand of mine!:yes: They are so out of this world beautiful in person they look like they were a lot more than their $925.00 retail price! There is not a camera in this world that can capture the true beauty of these shoes.. These are black satin with a clear band adorned with all clear crystals of all different sizes...Oh yes, and they fit PERFECTLY and are VERY comfortable ;)