My new Botkier Eden bag from the upcoming collection!!

These just arrived at the Bay dwntwn and I played with them for the first time. It's been YEARS since I ever considered a structured bag! I cannot believe how ultra soft the lambskin is!!!! It's velvety smooth & soft (so is the sunflower Carlyle bag). Right now, they have solid cow leather in solid timoro, but the colour block Eden bags are cow leather with lambskin sides: pink/orange and navy/green. Once again, I want same bag in more than one colour...it NEVER fails.

I absoluetly adore this! :drool: Me want, me want, me want!

Hi, do you have your Eden satchel(s) yet? I only saw them irl for the first time today! Online photos don't do them justice...they are lovely! I really want one or two....I was shocked when I felt how soft the lambskin was. (I actually reached for the yellow Carlyle first because I love warm, deep yellows).

Hi, do you have your Eden satchel(s) yet? I only saw them irl for the first time today! Online photos don't do them justice...they are lovely! I really want one or two....I was shocked when I felt how soft the lambskin was. (I actually reached for the yellow Carlyle first because I love warm, deep yellows).

Yes I have one! The leather is soooo soft it is unreal. I'm obsessed!

Yes I have one! The leather is soooo soft it is unreal. I'm obsessed!

I am Bitten + Smitten...look what I did today:

Botkier Eden haul.jpg

I got $50 off each bag plus another 20% off each bag. Actually, I got 10% more off the navy/green bag due to small scuff on the leather so it's a final sale but that's alright because I have no intention of returning either one.

It's all I can do to not go back and also buy the pink multi one but I feel like SUCH a greedy cow...I wondered if I might wait to see if they get the small Eden bag in pink multi just mix it up a bit???

I can't wait to carry my new Eden satchels :biggrin: What colour did you buy? Please show! I take lousy photos because I only use my phone.

View attachment 1527470

I got $50 off each bag plus another 20% off each bag. Actually, I got 10% more off the navy/green bag due to small scuff on the leather so it's a final sale but that's alright because I have no intention of returning either one.

It's all I can do to not go back and also buy the pink multi one but I feel like SUCH a greedy cow...I wondered if I might wait to see if they get the small Eden bag in pink multi just mix it up a bit???

I can't wait to carry my new Eden satchels :biggrin: What colour did you buy? Please show! I take lousy photos because I only use my phone.
missmoimoi your Eden bags look so lovely! I wanted to buy pink multi when I first saw it on line...but after seeing your photo I cannot decide if I want the pink or navy/green one!

View attachment 1527470

@missmoimoi: Where did you get the tmoro eden at such a great deal?!