my new Blueberry City!

i agree with donna. i just got the blueberry city also and i love it! you can wear it through f/w and into spring. because the blue is so intense, it will not compete with jeans but instead accent them. you can always get a black city anytime but the blueberry is only available now and i know aloharag is sold out so i got mine through balny also. you won't regret keeping it.:yahoo:

OMG edna .... that's a really hard decision :shrugs: ! The blueberry looks fantastic on your pics, unfortunately I never saw it in real. But with a smooshy BLACK you're comfortable in every occasion. I think that a black bag is a classique one which will match with all you have, isn't it ? :love: I'm sorry - but I can't help you to decide :shame:

Really beautiful. I think it's a good color . . . not too over-the-top. I am sort of conservative in my dress, probably because I'm getting older. I think the super-bright colors are great to look at but would have limited use for me. The blueberry, though, is just right. It's a splash of color without being overboard.

Wow, I love the Blueberry!!!:love: The color is just gorgeous! I'm expecting mine (the City) in a few days:yahoo: . The color is not too bright, just a splash of color, PLUS, dirt won't show as much. I hope you keep it! You can always get black anytime.