My new Blue Glacier Day *pics*

helenc

Bag Happiness
O.G.
Jun 18, 2006
Hi Bal fans, please meet my new Blue Glacier Day. Isn't she pretty? I'm still getting used to the single handle of this style (I used her for the first time today), but I love the leather. It's really matte and squishy like my greige twiggy's. I was surprised by the colour, as I was expecting more of a silvery-grey-blue, based on others' BG bags and the pics I was sent from the store. Attached is the store's pic.

Attachments

• BG1.jpg
    BG1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 208
Here are my pics. Can you see the difference in colour? She's quite a bit darker and more of a smokey blue than what I was expecting.

Attachments

• IMG_2143.jpg
    IMG_2143.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2147.jpg
    IMG_2147.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2144.jpg
    IMG_2144.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2146.jpg
    IMG_2146.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 85
And here, a few pics of me wearing her. (I was meant to wait till next Sunday to use her, as she's a birthday gift from my darling, but I just couldn't wait any more -- you have to give me some credit, as she arrived on Wednesday, so I did resist for two whole days:smile:.)

Attachments

• IMG_2150.jpg
    IMG_2150.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_2152.jpg
    IMG_2152.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 130
balenciagablueglacier.jpg

balenciagablueglacier1.jpg

balenciagablueglacier2.jpg

Beautiful blue glacier bag - I would have never guessed that was the same bag as shown in the shop photo. Enjoy this lovely Bbag! :heart:

Congrats:yahoo: I love Periwinkle.:tup:I almost got the Day from BalNY when i was at the turnk show but i decided to wait to see the Ocean Blue w/Silver hardware first. Enjoy it, it looks fab on you.:smile: