My new Bleecker wallet is on its way...

WHAT AN ADORABLE WALLET!!!!!!!! PERFECT MATCH to your duffle too!!! CONGRATS and I am sooooooooooo glad you got it!!!! ENJOY!

Thanks! :love: BTW, I like the charms you put on your bag (pictured in your avatar). I thought about doing that with a "J" (for my first name) and an "M" (for my DH's first name). It's really cute on your bag!

Thanks! :love: BTW, I like the charms you put on your bag (pictured in your avatar). I thought about doing that with a "J" (for my first name) and an "M" (for my DH's first name). It's really cute on your bag!
THANKS!!! It's funny b/c J is my daughter's first initial and M is my son's first initial, AND JM is MY initials!!!!!!!! LOL My kids bought me those charms as part of my bday gift. Every bag I use I put the charms on it...I also have the nickel J and M as well so I can always "carry my kids w/ me" regardless which bag I use!!!!:yes:

THANKS!!! It's funny b/c J is my daughter's first initial and M is my son's first initial, AND JM is MY initials!!!!!!!! LOL My kids bought me those charms as part of my bday gift. Every bag I use I put the charms on it...I also have the nickel J and M as well so I can always "carry my kids w/ me" regardless which bag I use!!!!:yes:

All my bags have brass hardware so the ones they are selling right now would be perfect...hmm, more things to put on the "Santa" list!

All my bags have brass hardware so the ones they are selling right now would be perfect...hmm, more things to put on the "Santa" list!
I LOVE the new brass hardware initial charms....they are mostly all shades of chocolate, navy, and burgandy...GORGEOUS!!! If you get yours please post pics! Congrats again on your new wallet!!!!:tup:

I just picked it up! It's beautiful! I'm at work so I don't have a camera here...but I will take pics when I get home!

On another note: Either the SA I spoke to was being unfriendly but I casually asked about the 25% off going on right now for those who got the mailing, and she looked at me like I had 5 heads. :confused1: She's like, "No, we're a full price store, we don't EVER do 25% off."

So either she just didn't want to give me a discount or she didn't know about it...but I saw a girl using her card at the register so I think she didn't want me to have it. :sad:

Anyways...no matter, I'll wait for my December PCE card and then give a different SA my sale. Bleecker wallet pictures coming after 6pm CT!

I absolutely loooovvve your wallet. Great choice! :love:

Regarding your side note, I went shopping yesterday w/a girlfriend and stopped by Coach and was lusting after the Bottled Green Bleecker large flap and a necklace. The same SA that had sold my duffle and shoes to me this past Saturday was there. I told her that now I wanted the Bleecker large flap and the necklace and that I should have gotten it with the PCE discount on Saturday. She quietly slipped away and asked her manager if she could sell them to me with the 25% discount even though I had already used my PCE card. The manager said yes and I purchased both items! So I think that your SA was being difficult and just did not want to give you that courtesy. :hysteric:I just don't see why they couldn't give it to you....especially when there is someone else in the store using it!

I absolutely loooovvve your wallet. Great choice! :love:

Regarding your side note, I went shopping yesterday w/a girlfriend and stopped by Coach and was lusting after the Bottled Green Bleecker large flap and a necklace. The same SA that had sold my duffle and shoes to me this past Saturday was there. I told her that now I wanted the Bleecker large flap and the necklace and that I should have gotten it with the PCE discount on Saturday. She quietly slipped away and asked her manager if she could sell them to me with the 25% discount even though I had already used my PCE card. The manager said yes and I purchased both items! So I think that your SA was being difficult and just did not want to give you that courtesy. :hysteric:I just don't see why they couldn't give it to you....especially when there is someone else in the store using it!

Well I'm not going to dwell on it...it was a relatively small purchase so I'll wait to see if I get a December PCE card. If I don't, I might try to see if I can get the discount with a different store, considering if you look at my purchase history I've bought a lot!

Thanks for all the compliments everyone...TPF is the best! It's half the fun of getting something new...