My new Bleecker wallet is on its way...

PICS!!!! We want to see pics!!!! Is it there YET????!!!!! LOL

I just picked it up! It's beautiful! I'm at work so I don't have a camera here...but I will take pics when I get home!

On another note: Either the SA I spoke to was being unfriendly but I casually asked about the 25% off going on right now for those who got the mailing, and she looked at me like I had 5 heads. :confused1: She's like, "No, we're a full price store, we don't EVER do 25% off."

So either she just didn't want to give me a discount or she didn't know about it...but I saw a girl using her card at the register so I think she didn't want me to have it. :sad:

Anyways...no matter, I'll wait for my December PCE card and then give a different SA my sale. Bleecker wallet pictures coming after 6pm CT!

I just picked it up! It's beautiful! I'm at work so I don't have a camera here...but I will take pics when I get home!

On another note: Either the SA I spoke to was being unfriendly but I casually asked about the 25% off going on right now for those who got the mailing, and she looked at me like I had 5 heads. :confused1: She's like, "No, we're a full price store, we don't EVER do 25% off."

So either she just didn't want to give me a discount or she didn't know about it...but I saw a girl using her card at the register so I think she didn't want me to have it. :sad:

Anyways...no matter, I'll wait for my December PCE card and then give a different SA my sale. Bleecker wallet pictures coming after 6pm CT!
YAY!!! :tup::yahoo: I cant wait to see your pics! That was really rude of that SA...you should have taken her w/ you up to the register when the other girl was using the discount to show her the card!!!! Embarrass her a bit! :shame: In any event, you got a GREAT wallet, and I'll be waiting to see your pics!!!

YAY!!! :tup::yahoo: I cant wait to see your pics! That was really rude of that SA...you should have taken her w/ you up to the register when the other girl was using the discount to show her the card!!!! Embarrass her a bit! :shame: In any event, you got a GREAT wallet, and I'll be waiting to see your pics!!!

I think she was purposely trying to cover up the fact that they send out the cards so she wouldn't have to give me the discount. Maybe they are being more strict? :s Regardless, I LOVE my new wallet and I will take pics as soon as I get home tonight! It's all I can do to not put all my stuff in it...

I think she was purposely trying to cover up the fact that they send out the cards so she wouldn't have to give me the discount. Maybe they are being more strict? :s Regardless, I LOVE my new wallet and I will take pics as soon as I get home tonight! It's all I can do to not put all my stuff in it...
I am sooooooooooooo excited for you and cant wait to see LOTS of pics HINT HINT!! :graucho:

You are better than me, I would have pointed out the card. She could have handled that tactfully and simply stated it was by "invite" only. However, if she was being rude in her tone and OBVIOUSLY incorrect, I would have corrected her.

Congrats on the wallet. I stalk FedEx all the time.

Congrats on the wallet! I love your magenta Bleecker too! How are you finding it size-wise? On the large side?? Or just right?
And as far as that SA is concerned--I am so sick and tired of rude people! I would have showed her the other girls card.....:hysteric:

Ok for those of you who have been waiting...here are pics of the Bleecker wallet, next to my magenta duffle. The pink looks off in the pics because of the flash, but they are truly the same shade of magenta. I :love: the two together! I just put all my stuff in the wallet and the mini does hold a lot. Hint: You can use the coin section for insurance cards, etc. Enjoy the pics! :heart:
S6000424.JPG

S6000426.JPG
S6000425.JPG
S6000423.JPG
S6000421.JPG