My new Bleecker wallet is on its way...

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
www.twitter.com
WHAT AN ADORABLE WALLET!!!!!!!! PERFECT MATCH to your duffle too!!! CONGRATS and I am sooooooooooo glad you got it!!!! ENJOY!
Thanks! :love: BTW, I like the charms you put on your bag (pictured in your avatar). I thought about doing that with a "J" (for my first name) and an "M" (for my DH's first name). It's really cute on your bag!

Mommyville

Jun 11, 2007
in the middle of home renovations!
Thanks! :love: BTW, I like the charms you put on your bag (pictured in your avatar). I thought about doing that with a "J" (for my first name) and an "M" (for my DH's first name). It's really cute on your bag!
THANKS!!! It's funny b/c J is my daughter's first initial and M is my son's first initial, AND JM is MY initials!!!!!!!! LOL My kids bought me those charms as part of my bday gift. Every bag I use I put the charms on it...I also have the nickel J and M as well so I can always "carry my kids w/ me" regardless which bag I use!!!!:yes:

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
www.twitter.com
THANKS!!! It's funny b/c J is my daughter's first initial and M is my son's first initial, AND JM is MY initials!!!!!!!! LOL My kids bought me those charms as part of my bday gift. Every bag I use I put the charms on it...I also have the nickel J and M as well so I can always "carry my kids w/ me" regardless which bag I use!!!!:yes:
All my bags have brass hardware so the ones they are selling right now would be perfect...hmm, more things to put on the "Santa" list!

handbag-ho

O.G.
Oct 15, 2007
Tampa
I just picked it up! It's beautiful! I'm at work so I don't have a camera here...but I will take pics when I get home!

On another note: Either the SA I spoke to was being unfriendly but I casually asked about the 25% off going on right now for those who got the mailing, and she looked at me like I had 5 heads. :confused1: She's like, "No, we're a full price store, we don't EVER do 25% off."

So either she just didn't want to give me a discount or she didn't know about it...but I saw a girl using her card at the register so I think she didn't want me to have it. :sad:

Anyways...no matter, I'll wait for my December PCE card and then give a different SA my sale. Bleecker wallet pictures coming after 6pm CT!

I absolutely loooovvve your wallet. Great choice! :love:

Regarding your side note, I went shopping yesterday w/a girlfriend and stopped by Coach and was lusting after the Bottled Green Bleecker large flap and a necklace. The same SA that had sold my duffle and shoes to me this past Saturday was there. I told her that now I wanted the Bleecker large flap and the necklace and that I should have gotten it with the PCE discount on Saturday. She quietly slipped away and asked her manager if she could sell them to me with the 25% discount even though I had already used my PCE card. The manager said yes and I purchased both items! So I think that your SA was being difficult and just did not want to give you that courtesy. :hysteric:I just don't see why they couldn't give it to you....especially when there is someone else in the store using it!

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
www.twitter.com
I absolutely loooovvve your wallet. Great choice! :love:

Regarding your side note, I went shopping yesterday w/a girlfriend and stopped by Coach and was lusting after the Bottled Green Bleecker large flap and a necklace. The same SA that had sold my duffle and shoes to me this past Saturday was there. I told her that now I wanted the Bleecker large flap and the necklace and that I should have gotten it with the PCE discount on Saturday. She quietly slipped away and asked her manager if she could sell them to me with the 25% discount even though I had already used my PCE card. The manager said yes and I purchased both items! So I think that your SA was being difficult and just did not want to give you that courtesy. :hysteric:I just don't see why they couldn't give it to you....especially when there is someone else in the store using it!
Well I'm not going to dwell on it...it was a relatively small purchase so I'll wait to see if I get a December PCE card. If I don't, I might try to see if I can get the discount with a different store, considering if you look at my purchase history I've bought a lot!

Thanks for all the compliments everyone...TPF is the best! It's half the fun of getting something new...