my new Bleecker Duffle plus modeling pic!

hamstahon

Loooves her babies!
O.G.
Jun 13, 2007
earlier, i posted my finds at TJ Maxx and mentioned that i found the Bleecker duffles a day after i found the legacy wallets. well, i decided to keep the small one! i love the size, it's reminiscent of my Carly and it's my first leather bag! so, without further ado...

l_32a2ac396df2680ad99321600926074d.jpg

rocking my new Coach pony too and totally standing next to a fire extinguisher. 'cuz tha bag is so hott. as a reference, i'm 5' 0" and about 113 lbs.

l_4ff741f4642bfc102f1e1a2d5b606b49.jpg

stuff that i usually carry around. please excuse the dooney wristlet. i use it to carry my iPod and its accessories.

l_39caa9683c0290a10c04cacaccadb54a.jpg

my purchases for April. actually, my purchases this year, so far.

and i'm spent! completely on a ban now:rolleyes: i'll post my collection pics soon.

Funny how you see a purse and don't think twice about it, and then one day it just really grabs your attention and you think you have to have it. Or does that just happen to me? Anyway, that's how I'm feeling about the Bleecker duffles. Thanks for the modeling pic, it looks great on you!

Very nice! I just got a scarf and now I know a way to wear it!

you know what helps? i have a funny shaped head, so the scarves always slip off. get one of those thin stretchy headbands with the grippies (marketed as "active" or "workout" headbands) and wear it under the scarf. i'll usually fold the ponytail scarf in half lengthwise, wrap it around, and tie it down behind my head, knotting it around the grippy headband underneath. the scarf stayed in my hair all day! i was so excited:yahoo:

thanks for all the sweet comments everybody:amuse: