my new black Patent Mad Marys!

Edna

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
Ever since I started my CL collection last month, I've been obsessed with buying more and more CLs! I got these black patent Mad Marys from ebay and they are absolutely gorgeous! ...But absolutely killing my feet! I stood up in them for about 5 minutes taking pictures and my toes went numb. I don't think I'll ever make it out of the house in them, so they're going to have to go. :crybaby:

The good news is, now I can look for another second pair. :yes: I'm thinking about either the violet or red greasepaint Decollete Zeppas! Still deciding!

Attachments

• clmad2.jpg
    clmad2.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 138
  • clmad3.jpg
    clmad3.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 103
  • clmad1.jpg
    clmad1.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 85
Ahh, I love love love those shoes! They look gorgeous, I'm sorry they hurt so much! On the flipside, I do have to say that the violet grease decolzeps are stunning and super versatile :tup:

awww...too bad they are too small because they look great on you!
I know how you feel right now....I had to get rid of mine because they were too big.
I say get the violet Decolletes!

They are beautiful!!!!! Did you get them from our dear and lovely Mancho? I'm so sorry they're too small. That's a real pain. hehe.

My Mad Marys are too small also, but I've worn them enough, I wouldn't sell them. Plus, I'd never find the size I need (41.5)...

You should have no trouble passing them on though. They are sooooo gorgeous!

Thanks everyone! I was deciding between red or violet grease, but everyone seems to like violet so I think I'll order those today. If these are a 38.5, should I get the same size in Decolzeps? The toe box on the Mad Marys was super tight, but my heel slipped. I tried heel grips but there just wasn't enough space for them, so it fit even tighter. So should I get 38.5 or 39 in Decolzeps?

dukechickie - Thanks! Your pictures are what made me fall in love with the violet grease decolzeps!

sw33p3a - That's how I felt, too! I have a pair of black Declics which are really simple + sexy, so I figured I'd get an outrageous pair, as well.

JetSetGo! - I did get them from her on ebay! And if I ever come across a Mad Mary in 41.5 I will definitely let you know!

How beautiful! They are incredible shoes. I'm sorry they didn't work out but you will love your decollete zeppas as well.

I am a 38 in open toed shoes (yoyo, VP), a 38.5 in the simple pump, and a 39 in decolletes. You didn't say what your size in your other pair is, but for me I had to go 1 full size up from my yoyo size. I needed a heel grip on the right foot. I hope that helps some!

You can take them and have the toe box stretch a bit... I had the SAME problem with my wine patent rolandos and now after wearing them with soocks they have stretched out a lot... I can now add heel grips and still feel comfy!

They are beautiful!!!!! Did you get them from our dear and lovely Mancho? I'm so sorry they're too small. That's a real pain. hehe.

My Mad Marys are too small also, but I've worn them enough, I wouldn't sell them. Plus, I'd never find the size I need (41.5)...

You should have no trouble passing them on though. They are sooooo gorgeous!

I feel ya on the despair from knowing you will never find your size. *Sigh*
What size are your mad marys?

How beautiful! They are incredible shoes. I'm sorry they didn't work out but you will love your decollete zeppas as well.

I am a 38 in open toed shoes (yoyo, VP), a 38.5 in the simple pump, and a 39 in decolletes. You didn't say what your size in your other pair is, but for me I had to go 1 full size up from my yoyo size. I needed a heel grip on the right foot. I hope that helps some!

Thanks! I haven't tried on many other CLs so I don't know my sizes, but my other pair (Declics) are a 38.5. And I tried on patent Simples a long time ago and remember them being a 38 (but tight in the toe, but 38.5 was too long).

Noegirl05 - I thought about having them stretched, but something tells me that they will still be in-house shoes for me anyway! They feel so high and I know I just wouldn't wear them. :+(