my new black Patent Mad Marys!

Edna

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
Ever since I started my CL collection last month, I've been obsessed with buying more and more CLs! I got these black patent Mad Marys from ebay and they are absolutely gorgeous! ...But absolutely killing my feet! I stood up in them for about 5 minutes taking pictures and my toes went numb. I don't think I'll ever make it out of the house in them, so they're going to have to go. :crybaby:

The good news is, now I can look for another second pair. :yes: I'm thinking about either the violet or red greasepaint Decollete Zeppas! Still deciding!

Attachments

dukechickie

♥♥ blue devil
O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
back to jersey
Ahh, I love love love those shoes! They look gorgeous, I'm sorry they hurt so much! On the flipside, I do have to say that the violet grease decolzeps are stunning and super versatile :tup:

sw33p3a

chloe pie
O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
Silicon Valley, CA
The Mad Mary's were one of the first CL's I fell in love with. I'm trying to get the more classic ones first, then I'll venture for them Mad's.

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
New Jersey
awww...too bad they are too small because they look great on you!
I know how you feel right now....I had to get rid of mine because they were too big.
I say get the violet Decolletes!

JetSetGo!

Never not trying
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
valley girl x city girl
They are beautiful!!!!! Did you get them from our dear and lovely Mancho? I'm so sorry they're too small. That's a real pain. hehe.

My Mad Marys are too small also, but I've worn them enough, I wouldn't sell them. Plus, I'd never find the size I need (41.5)...

You should have no trouble passing them on though. They are sooooo gorgeous!

Edna

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
Thanks everyone! I was deciding between red or violet grease, but everyone seems to like violet so I think I'll order those today. If these are a 38.5, should I get the same size in Decolzeps? The toe box on the Mad Marys was super tight, but my heel slipped. I tried heel grips but there just wasn't enough space for them, so it fit even tighter. So should I get 38.5 or 39 in Decolzeps?

dukechickie - Thanks! Your pictures are what made me fall in love with the violet grease decolzeps!

sw33p3a - That's how I felt, too! I have a pair of black Declics which are really simple + sexy, so I figured I'd get an outrageous pair, as well.

JetSetGo! - I did get them from her on ebay! And if I ever come across a Mad Mary in 41.5 I will definitely let you know!

Nov 11, 2006
Washington, D.C.
How beautiful! They are incredible shoes. I'm sorry they didn't work out but you will love your decollete zeppas as well.

I am a 38 in open toed shoes (yoyo, VP), a 38.5 in the simple pump, and a 39 in decolletes. You didn't say what your size in your other pair is, but for me I had to go 1 full size up from my yoyo size. I needed a heel grip on the right foot. I hope that helps some!

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
You can take them and have the toe box stretch a bit... I had the SAME problem with my wine patent rolandos and now after wearing them with soocks they have stretched out a lot... I can now add heel grips and still feel comfy!

MKWMDA

Lux Lover
Jan 25, 2008
Houston
They are beautiful!!!!! Did you get them from our dear and lovely Mancho? I'm so sorry they're too small. That's a real pain. hehe.

My Mad Marys are too small also, but I've worn them enough, I wouldn't sell them. Plus, I'd never find the size I need (41.5)...

You should have no trouble passing them on though. They are sooooo gorgeous!
I feel ya on the despair from knowing you will never find your size. *Sigh*
What size are your mad marys?

Edna

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
How beautiful! They are incredible shoes. I'm sorry they didn't work out but you will love your decollete zeppas as well.

I am a 38 in open toed shoes (yoyo, VP), a 38.5 in the simple pump, and a 39 in decolletes. You didn't say what your size in your other pair is, but for me I had to go 1 full size up from my yoyo size. I needed a heel grip on the right foot. I hope that helps some!
Thanks! I haven't tried on many other CLs so I don't know my sizes, but my other pair (Declics) are a 38.5. And I tried on patent Simples a long time ago and remember them being a 38 (but tight in the toe, but 38.5 was too long).

Noegirl05 - I thought about having them stretched, but something tells me that they will still be in-house shoes for me anyway! They feel so high and I know I just wouldn't wear them. :+(