My new Black Milton Messenger/Hobo

Ali, it's funny isn't it how you thought you'd go for the Poppy hobo & ended up going for one you hadn't even considered. It's a real classic bag, bet you get loads of use out of it.

Well like you, I didn't like the way that the Poppy 'stuck out' on me at the bottom and I think the 2 straps would wind me up!

I fully intended on getting a Black Poppy - I had forgotten that Milton came in Black and the Marine or Pink isn't really me!

Having had another look at the Poppy too, I think that with the large centre section AND the outside ones as well, the bag is too big for what I want. If it didn't have the 2 outer sections that I would still be thinking about one of those!

The Cognac and Fuschia Mabels were pretty close to being bought but I'm going to hold out for a Red one, its more me and what I want.

Hubby still wants me to get a Straw E/W Shimmy too because he really liked that when we saw it in Harrods!

Thanks for all your lovely comments girls - I really love the bag and I moved my stuff over into her last night when I got home! I don't think she's going to see a dustbag for a while!

Ali, the bag looks fab on you :tup: Love it!

SJ, I can't believe it :roflmfao: Did you get the one from Bicester with the scuff? Or did you get one from Shepton? It is such a good price. And, the fact that I'm not particularly bothered that it's now £150 less than I paid for it proves what a great bag it is :heart:

You didn't get the little shoulder bag too, did you? Might as well have the full collection :roflmfao:

Turns out my friend would have liked the Congo Bays so I'm gutted now that I didn't phone her :Push:

Ditab, I got one from Shepton. They picked me out a lovely one. I couldn't have lived with the scuffs on the Bicester one. Don't worry, I won't be adding the shoulder bag to my collection!! :roflmfao:
I had a good hard think last night & decided the new turquoise was not the colour I love. Seeing your Milton in action decided me really, it's my kind of bag! I'm sure the MM is a lovely bag but I wouldn't like the brown strap.

^^Nothing, I've got my competition with Jo!
Being totally honest, I did think about Mitzy messenger in black but then ruled it out. I like red & orangey tones in the winter & turquoise & coral in the summer. Maybe something in ocean blue, navy or green but I'm not looking for anything in particular now.