My New Black First Has Arrived!

I took photos of her as soon as I got home. Here she is!:yahoo:

I swear my pink Box bag was jealous from all the attention I was giving her!

Will post more pictures in natural light once I give her a good condition and treatment.

Attachments

• my first bag.jpg
    my first bag.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 105
Guys, I'm going to take her to work tomorrow. It will be her maiden voyage!

Should I spray her with AG or give her a rub with Apple Conditioner before I use her? Or it is safe to go without?

OK, I apple conditioned and apple garded the bag before I went to bed last night. (This was before I got your responses!) I realised while I was spraying the bag, that it's probably the reason why my pink box has changed colour! :wtf:

This is because in the areas where my bag is pinker, that was where it did'nt pick up the AG. (ie, around the handle rivets.)

So I've decided from now on, no more apple garde!

Just my luck-I took my black first to work today and it's raining like crazy!

I think AG should be approached with some caution if planning to be used on a light-coloured bag, like your pink box. It's fine on black. I don't treat my black City tho coz it's already black and the handles well, can't get blacker, lol!

I did AG spray my Ink Purse's handles and it hasn't changed shade cf other parts of the bag. Oh and I carried her in the rain as well, lol! You know Melbourne weather. I was in the city and got caught out but she's fine. Not a blemish on her:smile: