My new black Elgin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Finally i found out how to make this image smaller...took me enough time :sad:
    Anyway...here is my new (to me) black Elgin:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats, a great classic bag.

3. Fabulous, looks great! How about some modelling pics? :biggrin:

4. I will try tomorrow... I do not have a great mirror, so have to think of something else!

I was very lucky with this one! Lovely seller, who was great to deal with and the bag is as new! Also received the tag & receipt!

I think i have a one out, one in policy:P
    Oak Rosy is on her way to her new home in Norway now... and a few days later i spotted this one ;)

5. Beautiful Elgin - I have always lusted after Black ones - I think they are the best. How lucky to get it in such good condition at this late date.

6. Beautiful bag Sterre, it looks in fab condition and is a rare find, congrsts on finding it.

7. Looks in excellent condition - well done in finding it!!

8. Congrats Sterre! It's such a fabulous bag. I love it!

I love the style of the Elgin but can't bear buying the pre-loved ones since I can't be bothered with marks & stains from previous owners. But yours look very pristine indeed. What a great find! My A4 Roxanne tote is sort of my 'Elgin replacement' now ;)

9. Beautiful Elgin Sterre - congratulations!

10. Ooh v lush, I do love the Elgins. Congrats on a great find :biggrin:

11. Love that! Congrats!

12. Gosh I just congratulated you for Choc A4 - you are now covered on Tote front??
    (Am I guessing correctly regarding where it came from, I wonder... :thinking::sneaky:)

Another happy modeling pics!!?

13. that bags a looker congrats xxx

14. Sterre, congrats on such a beautiful Elgin. I view it as one of Mulberry's finest classics. Love it.

15. Congrats, Sterre!! I love the Elgin, and the leather on this one looks really nice and grainy - and no marks. A classic bag. Well done!

Wonder how long you will be able to continue the one in - one out policy though?! :P

Hope Rosie is enjoying her travel...