My new Black Crash Love Me Mini!! Plus a few stray pics!

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Ok...so I know Loquita has her reveal thread but I still decided to start my own...here is my Love Me mini from the black crash bespoke...

This is my first black crash bag...and OMG! I seriously think this is the BEST black bag....EVER! I am so excited to have it. I chose silver hardware, and a light blue lining...and the surprise was on me when I looked at my matching AP...it has light blue lining as well, when I expected the fuschia! I am beyond thrilled with these...

On to the pictures...

Picture073-2.jpg

Picture074-2.jpg

Picture075-2.jpg

Picture076-2.jpg

Picture077-2.jpg

Picture078-2.jpg

Picture079-1.jpg

I went a bit crazy with the free matching AP offer, so here is my orange Hold me as well...I had orange 2 I believe, with silver hardware, and purple lining...

Picture080-1.jpg

Picture082-1.jpg

Picture083-1.jpg

Picture081-1.jpg

Sigh...they're all so lovely. The black crash LM mini is just extremely cool! Love all of them, especially that petrol pebbled WTM midi....it's like that style was made for that leather.

Love all your pics! First of all ... love the Black Crash. I really love the texture on this one. Some of the older photos seemed too "crashy", but this is gorgeous! I nearly wish I'd gotten this instead of the black pebbled glossy (although I like that as well). This is just a bit more "me" I think.

Your orange AP and Hold Me ... gorgeous!!! I LOVE orange ... these are so juicy!

Interesting to see the photo of the comparison of the Petrol Pebbled and Glossy. I have the Matte Petrol and it's one of my favs ... awesome leather!

Congrats on your purchases!

Wonderful pictures!!

The Black LMM I also ordered, and wow it's looking good!

The Orange 2 is also lovely and vibrant..in fact I like them all!

Thanks for the comp. pic of the blues..I still don't consider the Petrol pebbled that much of a "petrol", but more blue.

Now isn't it funny we were on the same bespokes??..lol...