My new black City GGH (pics)

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
After all of my worrying, my bag came and I love it!!!!

Please excuse the quality of my pics, they never come out good when I am taking them of myself (and ignore the background--it is my exercise room).

OMG - I love it! :love: Congrats, and thanks for the pics. I'm trying to decide between GGH & SGH for a black city - and I thought I had made up my mind for SGH, but after seeing yours I'm hopelessly confused again! :P It's GORGEOUS & looks fab on you!

Thanks girls! The leather is very soft and buttery, I was surprised it was not more distressed. I actually like distressed but I don't like dry so overall I am very happy. Oh and it is very black, not faded at all.

batgirl77, I know what you mean. I had a very hard time deciding whether to go for the gold. I love the gold but I do think that silver will go with more because it is more understated. I dress very classic and simple, so I think I will be able to pull off the gold a lot. However if your wardrobe has a lot of patterns or bold colors, you may want to go with silver. Believe me, silver is so gorgeous too. Either way you can't go wrong.

I didn't chime in earlier, but I knew you were going to
love this bag once you had it. It's LOVELY!!

I have this same combo in the PT style and I wear it with everything. Congrats!