my new "black beauty"!!!

nightshade

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
Hi ladies! I was using my new black beauty today and realised i had forgotten to share pics of her when i first received her a few weeks ago!

MANY MANY MANY THANKS to the WONDERFUL PFers who helped me with my questions about this bag, you ladies really are priceless and without your help, i probably wouldn't have gotten this bag! :love:

without further a-do, here she is:
32cm retourne togo kelly, black with p/h!
kelly4watermarkedPF.jpg

(here she is empty... looking a bit slouchy! heh)
kellyv3watermarkedPF.jpg

(here she is with things inside now!)

and here are some modeling pics :smile:
wkelly3.jpg

wkelly2.jpg

wkelly1.jpg

thanks for letting me share, everyone! i love this bag so very much, there's something about a kelly bag that makes a girl feel and look so elegant (or so i'd like to think :shame:smile:

Nightshade--you are GORGEOUS; straight out of a magazine--the hair, the outfit, the incredible heels, and of course that perfect Kelly. It looks fantastic on you! CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm so glad you posted. this is the exact bag I've been thinking about and seeing your pictures, now I know I want one. You look fabulous and so does your kelly.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, everyone :heart:

I'm so glad you posted. this is the exact bag I've been thinking about and seeing your pictures, now I know I want one. You look fabulous and so does your kelly.

i CANNOT recommend this bag enough! its such a great bag, the togo makes it a great everyday bag while the style keeps it more formal than say a togo birkin (that looks a lot more casual IMO). I hope you end up getting one! :yes:

Nightshade--you are GORGEOUS; straight out of a magazine--the hair, the outfit, the incredible heels, and of course that perfect Kelly. It looks fantastic on you! CONGRATULATIONS!

awww orchids, thanks soo much :shame: :love: the hair's looking a bit nicer than usual because it just got cut... prior to this it was a long, limp mess. haha!

Gorgeous bag! What's the top you're wearing?
HG, its the gap design edition rodarte bow blouse! :smile: