My New Black Beauty... TREESJE, COME SEE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI,
    Here she is, my new Treesje Patent Magnolia. I did the best I could do with pics but the Patent is so hard to photograph, they do her no justice. The Patent leather is so soft and squeezable :yahoo: I have to tell ya, she does have some weight to her... like most of my bags for some reason but I think Treesje bags are GORGEOUS and so well made. She came with a shoulder strap but I haven't attached it yet.
    Ok Here she is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] <<----- HEY, do you see that PIG looking at my bag. This is mine Piggy, get your own (lol)

[​IMG]

A few more coming up

2. I added these LV inclusion charms, they are really for a cell phone.
    Should I keep the charms on there... YES or NO?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Love Love those handles, they are GORGEOUS!!!
    Thanks, Enjoy!!!

3. So pretty. The leather looks great!!

4. gorgeous!!! i absolutely love it, and the charms are cute too!

5. congrats she's delish!!

6. WOW :drool: and YES keep the LV charms on, they match perfectly!

7. Gorgeous bag! I've been eyeing the Magnolia myself.

8. Love that bag!

9. Thanks... the leather is wonderful!!! I keep squeezing and touching it :P

10. Thanks :smile:

11. Its all your fault :roflmfao: I fell in love with your Magnolia, couldnt get the Creme but I guess, I was lucky to get this one since the Magnolia has been discontinued. Now I am after a few Asher's:graucho:

12. Thanks, I thought the charms were perfect too but wanted to make sure it wasn't over kill.
    :heart:

13. They are GORGEOUS bags! I just hate that the style has been discontinued :crybaby: I would love to have some in different colors and in regular leather. OH WELL, guess the Asher is next.

14. Thanks :tup:

15. It's Gorgeous! Drool...i think i need to get one now :smile:
    Enjoy it!