My new birthday Skorpios Pleated Hobo in Cinnamon - pic heavy!!

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
Hi ladies!!

Well I couldn't sleep at all last night, and ended up getting up at 6:30 this morning with DH and he gave me my birthday gift nice and early, it was awesome. I took a million pics, so bear with me as I get them all posted.

First of all, here is a picture of our tree at 6:30 am:

And a pic of my new bag under the tree after I opened it. :biggrin:

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
And now to say a few words about this bag. It is truly the most awesome bag I own. I actually squealed when I saw it. From a materials and workmanship point of view, nothing else I presently own comes close.

The leather is the softest most luxurious leather I've ever felt. The hardware is indescribable - it's so solid and heavy. The braided handle and detailing is just perfectly top notch. This bag is 100% flawless and overall the quality is head and shoulders above any other bag that I own - including my other MK. Not that there is anything at all wrong with my Michael by Michael Kors bags, but his collection bags have a completely different feel.

Enough talking - here are more pictures!

This is it very true to the actual color:

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
So that's it ladies - thanks for sharing in my excitement over my new bag!! I'm so happy with it, I have already moved in and can't wait to take her out tonight. DH is taking me to a very special place for a gorgeous Christmas Eve/birthday dinner and I'm so excited to have my new bag to take out with me!

:rockettes:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!

Nov 30, 2010
Canada
Gorgeous!!!!! You can really tell through your pics that it's good quality :yahoo:

Looking forward to the modelling shots...have fun at your dinner tonight!

ildera5

Bag Lovers Unite!
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
GTA, Ontario
BEAUTIFUL!! It is gorgeous and looks great on you! Happy, Happy Birthday, my friend! and Merry Christmas too :smile:!!

lucydee

O.G.
Jun 12, 2009
New York
Crissy, You look Gorgeous with that bag! I love it! It really is a stunning bag and a Classy one as well.
Happy Birthday! My birthday is tomorrow Christmas Day.
Can't wait to open up my gifts too.

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
Canada
Crissy, You look Gorgeous with that bag! I love it! It really is a stunning bag and a Classy one as well.
Happy Birthday! My birthday is tomorrow Christmas Day.
Can't wait to open up my gifts too.
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!!! I thought I was a Christmas baby, but you take the cake!!

Hope you have a fantastic combined day!!!