My New Birthday Purchases

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies- I recently celebrated my birthday and although I'm not new to the forum or Chanel this birthday gift is my first post in the Chanel forum on TPF. I actually debated between a new Celine or these Chanel pieces. Did I make the right decision? I think so I love them.

Here I am at my birthday party Friday.

image-2148398735.jpg

I was so excited about this box.

image-3119851552.jpg

My new WOC (first one and won't be the last)

image-2801634009.jpg

My earrings. How awesome is the ombré affect?

image-1422094948.jpg

Thanks for checking out my goodies :smile:

2. Belated happy birthday!

You look fab and your wallet and earrings are beautiful. Enjoy!

3. Love both your Birthday Presents, Earrings will look good with the outfit your wearing in picture, Happy Birthday

4. Happy Birthday! you looked amazing! I love the blue woc .. but I'm so curious about the ysl box :P kehehe Congrats!

5. Thank you

6. Thank you :smile:

7. Thank you. And the YSL box is a pair of Tribtoo Pumps in black. I should have posted pics of that as well :smile:

8. Congrats on your beautiful earrings and woc. Happy Birthday!

9. Happy Birthday and great choices!! And agree.. love those earrings!

10. Happy Birthday to you! You look hot and your woc is TDF! :biggrin:

11. love the blue sevruga WOC! Congrats and happy birthday!!!

12. Happy Birthday:biggrin: love your presents:love: And I really like your style as well

13. That was an inspiring birthday celebration, enjoy you beautiful earrings and wallet. :Partyhat:

14. Thank you ladies for all your kind words. The party was great and I am happy with my Chanel. Thank you so much for letting me share

15. Happy birthday!! Beautiful purchases!