My New BIRKINNNN!

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
OMFGGGGG :nuts: I wasnt even going to go to Hermes today because traffic was bad and I had to be somewhere, but decided it was worth a quick look...how right I was!!! I saw her and knew it was love :love:

Shes a 35cm bicolor, chocolate brown/vermillion (red) with palladium hardware in togo leather.

DSC01529.JPG

DSC01530_1.JPG

DSC01531.JPG

DSC01532.JPG

DSC01533.JPG

DSC01540.JPG

DSC01542.JPG

My SA was at the warehouse so unfortunately we didnt get to make the purchase together. However, he was on duty so he did get commission on it, which is what I wanted. He did call me after that because someone told him I stopped in and congratulated me on the purchase and we talked for a while about how beautiful it is lol. He also said that hes never seen one in that leather and those colors before so its probably the only one on the island. He also said that it'll look like a special order. Then we started talking about my next birkin purchase. I can't wait!

Thanks to everyone on the forum for providing information and being supportive, I love you guys! I just can't believe this happened to me so soon! I guess it does pay to visit the boutique daily haha. btw in case anyone is interested the croc birkin is still there available for purchase!

NORIKO!!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

I'm really happy for you!!! You TOTALLY deserve it !!!

btw, I like the way you posted your pics...from paper bag, to box with ribbon, bag inside dustbag...etc. It's like I'm there with you...SO EXCITING!!! :smile:

Reactions: Care
Thanks so much everyone! :love: I totally can't believe I got her! She was the most beautiful thing I ever saw, well aside from the croc birkin but you know what I mean :biggrin: The color was just perfect and the leather too! I just really can't believe it, someone slap me so I know I'm not dreaming :nuts:

*drools* wait wait...I have to change my keyboard now, I think all my drool has damaged it!!

I love it! Oh, I never really thought about it but I really want one! Then again who doesn't? It's absolutely gorgeous!

Dumb question (I never really looked into Birkins before) but how much is it?

Oh and I love the suspense! The first picture inside the shopping bag, then the box, then the duster, and tada! The Birkin. I feel silly.

Reactions: poppincourt
congratulations!!:lol: :lol:

it's a really nice warm chocolate color! I believe you will wear it well!

it was so exciting to scroll down the pictures and see the bag being unwrapped!

Congrats on finding her! Beautiful Birkin! You've officially inspired me, lol

P.S. (you're house interior reminds me of home, need to visit my ohana again)

You guys are awesome! I love the bag opening experience myself:nuts: I'm definitely excited about getting my next birkin, no other feeling like it:nuts: :love:

amkur said:
Congrats on finding her! Beautiful Birkin! You've officially inspired me, lol

P.S. (you're house interior reminds me of home, need to visit my ohana again)

ooo what part of Hawaii? :biggrin: I'm not much into the whole koa furniture thing but my grandmother LOVESSS it.