My new BH and new shoes

buttons

Jul 9, 2006
Last night I was in a hurry to get to the store to purchase my new BH. So, I was ready to go, but had to go to the backyard to put some garden tools away. So, I slipped off my white heels and slipped into my gardening sandals (muddy, worn, bright funky blue color, and NOT something I wear out) Then, into my car to get to Palo Alto. I arrive at the mall, hop out of the car, and low and behold I realize I forgot my shoes!!!! :nuts: It's about a 20-30 minute ride each way, during traffic hour, not a quick trip home. So, I run to Macys and HAVE to buy a pair of shoes. Of course, to make it worse, I was wearing my turquoise blue capris and a white blouse and my azur speedy. I do NOT need one more pair of turquoise color shoes or sandals, nor white, so I am frantically trying to find something so I can get out of there and head to LV. It was quite comical. I'm sure the sales girl thought I was completely crazy, lol. Anyhow, $75 later, I was wearing my bronze sandals that I really didn't need (see attached pic). Went to LV and bought my BH. I almost got the Roxbury Drive instead, as I just LOVE that bag, but I had to be practical. I also tried on the Neverfull, but didn't like the handles. Quite a fun evening!

Attachments

• BH.jpg
    BH.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 84
  • bronze sandals.jpg
    bronze sandals.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 145