My new BFF Courtenay

coach1974

Jan 7, 2013
I know shes been seen a lot.... But its my turn.... my new BFF, lol

Those who have mint.... are you apple guarding and moisturizing??

Feb 5, 2013
I don't care how many times a bag has been revealed I still like seeing them! And this one is a beauty :smile:

Congrats! Makes me want some mint choco chip ice cream :smile:

coach1974

Jan 7, 2013
I don't care how many times a bag has been revealed I still like seeing them! And this one is a beauty :smile:

Congrats! Makes me want some mint choco chip ice cream :smile:
Brought her home, and the hubby actually liked it!!! But he did say... i just dont get how you need soo many bags! LOL men :weird:

OllieO

Feb 10, 2013
Love your new mint BFF !!! She is a beauty!
I am also curious about the Appleguard on this bag. Has anyone applied the Appleguard on their light colored Courtenays?

Feb 5, 2013
Brought her home, and the hubby actually liked it!!! But he did say... i just dont get how you need soo many bags! LOL men :weird:
Hahha!

My BF says that to me, so I asked him why does he have 7 different versions of basically the same screwdriver? He said well they are different lengths and each one works for certain situations. I replied with oh kinda like all my purses each one works for certain situations.

He agreed but said my purses cost more than a screwdriver, he got me there! :biggrin:

coach1974

Jan 7, 2013
Hahha!

My BF says that to me, so I asked him why does he have 7 different versions of basically the same screwdriver? He said well they are different lengths and each one works for certain situations. I replied with oh kinda like all my purses each one works for certain situations.

He agreed but said my purses cost more than a screwdriver, he got me there! :biggrin:
LOL so true!!