My new BETTY

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

eucalyptic

Aug 19, 2006
I have the shopper, pquiles. I know you said it didn't suit you but I don't know, it sort of clicked with me. That other Edith is hideous, though. The handles are too short, among other things. No offense to whomever owns it. I can't imagine have to fumble through those belts if my cell phone rings.

marclover

Aug 1, 2006
Oooooh, is this the same one nerdphanie has? I love this bag!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!

mirv

Nov 22, 2006
Went to Saks and picked up a patent betty. It looks like this one. The color is like a dark burgundy.
pquiles, I have been trying to track down this bag. Do you know whether your Saks had another one? If so, which one was it? Would you mind sharing the SKU and/or the style number so that I can track it down? And was it on sale?

Thanks!

pquiles

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
Fort Hood, TX
i got the last one I think. You can call SAKS and see if they've got it elsewhere. I believe the # is 594060946 If they don't, it's on sale at NM.com for 830.