My New Berry Inclusion Speedy Keyring

I hear you on that one! This forum should be hired to do the publicity/marketing for LV. The number of people who are induced to buying LV pieces after seeing pictures of the "real" items is UNBELIEVABLE!

There's nothing like seeing real pictures of "live" items! Those stock pics from ELuxury suck!!:P

Truer words have never been said! It's like they're trying to get people NOT to buy LV by the pictures they post! I can't imagine how much business LV has gotten since forums such as this!

That's a darn good question! I only use any of my Inclusion pieces as CHARMS on my bags, not as Keychains. Even the Phone Charm that I have I use as a charm on my Monogram Speedy 30.

Hey LVixen, can you post a pic of the phone charm on a bag? I've always wanted to see it! I wasn't sure if it would work!

Hey LVixen, can you post a pic of the phone charm on a bag? I've always wanted to see it! I wasn't sure if it would work!

I'm actually going to bed right now because I WORK tomorrow (being a Nurse sucks sometimes), but I'll get my Speedy out tomorrow and take pics for you. I actually have the BLACK Phone Charm, whis is NOT the best one to have on Monogram bags I guess, but if you get the BEIGE one, I'm sure it'll look MUCH BETTER on pretty much ANY bag!

I LOVE it! The berry is great, I just ordered a black, but now I am second guessing that. Your photos make it look so much prettier than the LV photos.