My NEW BEIGE BEAUTY!........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so I cant beleive I just got my third LV in a month..LOL...First I got the MONTY GM,then the Galliera pm,now........INTRODUCING...THE BEIGE BEAUTY....**DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!***.....................................

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Poor thing was hiding in my trunk since yesterday..LMAO.....The baby just gave me a nap break so I figured u would like to see pics of interior too!
    LOVE THIS FOR SUMMER!!!

2. excuse cruddy iphone pics..Its kinda dark out and I didnt wanna turn lights on and wake the baby up..LOL!

3. pretty bag!! congrats on all ur bags this month!!

4. Wow, Jill. I love your shopping sprees! Your beige Tahitiennes is gorgeous!! Congrats!!! You'll have to get matching flats or wedges for the summer, too. Might as well, right???? LOL

5. Very nice for summer, congrats!

6. Ooh, I love the inside lining. It is really cute! Congrats!

7. Congrats! Did you get the matching flip flops? They have them at Stanford LV (palo alto)

8. Congrats Jill! 3 in a month? We can live vicariously through you! Love the inside, never saw it before!

9. congrats..:tup:

10. Congrats:love:

11. Congrats! You certainly know how to shop :nuts:!

12. aww..Jill..you're so lucky! modelling pics...later k!

btw..where the heck have I been? you had a baby?!?! congrats!!!

13. so cute! loves!

14. It's gorgeous, Jill! Congrats!

15. LMAO..I FEEL like I had a baby..hehe...Its actually my daughters son,Hayden.He is 6 weeks old now and tooo cute!Im with him alot as she works FT...I have him overnight alot!