My new beautiful Pinkberry Paraty

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rachie, it's adorable! It looks great on you!!!

3. Great bag Rachiem love the colour. Just about decided on a Chloe. In fact sold some of my Mulberry shares this morning to fund it. Now need to decide on style Marcie or Paraty and then the colour. I just love that shade of pink.

4. Good luck deciding. I was going to buy a sensible colour but just love popping colours!
    My next one will probably be a black or something neutral though

5. Beautiful Paraty! It looks so great with what you are wearing - it looks so nice on you! Perfect pop of color! Congrats!

6. Congrats rachiem it looks great on you

7. Love the color, great choice, congrats!

8. beautiful bright color, congratulations!

9. Lovely color!! Congrats!!!

10. Congrats on a beautiful Paraty, Rachie! Love how the colour pops against your clothing. Looks abs great on you!

I have my dark purple Paraty with me at work today - it's one of the best bags, imo:biggrin:

11. Just stumbled upon this thread. Congrats Rachiem! You look beautiful together. It's such a pretty colour.

12. Bag looks great on you, nice pop of color, can't go wrong with a Paraty!! Congratulations!!

13. love the colour of your paraty , is it heavy ?

14. Your pinkberry is gorgeous and you look fabulous! Congrats!

15. great bag - such a fun color