My new BE bags just arrived!

Well, ckayakrx2, my guess is that there won't be any problem with the cream color being fragile. Mine is called "cream with cream snake" and it looks to be pretty durable and not subject to staining (I would be surprised to get anything else from Jackie). I imagine the shimmer might even be more stain resistant -- it sounds lovely. I hate bags that pick up dye from my jeans but if this one does it will surprise me.

What really amazes me is that I dumped everything out of my Love Me and thought "this will never fit the Indulge Me" but it all went in there and the IM is not bulging or looking overloaded. I certainly would have never guessed there's that kind of room inside. And the inside divisions are almost the same as the LM so it was a really easy transfer for where stuff goes.

At 5'8" the bottom edge of the IM hits the front of my hip bone; the LM is about 2 inches below that with the permanent straps.

I will be happy to post pics as soon as I figure out why I can't find the files when I browse trying to do an attachment. Clearly user error but the solution has been elusive.

This is why I love the Indulge Me...amazing amount of room for the size. And so chic too!

Can I join the party????!!!!

Karenina....that LMM looks amazing!! And no worries....it WILL most definitely soften up....give it a week.....just beautiful.

Personally, I think the SM is a "tad" big on you....medium would probably have been better....just my 2 cents. The leather looks amazing though!

Congrats.....ooooooh....all these bags calls for a drink! :drinkup:

So gorgeous, I love your new bags! I love big bags so I don't think the SM is too big on you ... I have a Take Me Anywhere and I'm only 5'2". There's so many fabulous bags I want on the BE website but unfortunately I'm on a purse ban:sad:

What did you think about it when you used the 2 other straps? Did it stay on better? I much prefer those to the messenger strap. I feel like they stay on my shoulder very well. I know you really wanted a LM, maybe you should try it another time!

Karenina, there was some slipping, so I wound up using just one of the two straps, if that makes sense. Darn it! I really love the look of this bag, but it's just night right for me.

I remember when I got my Black Crash and Fuschia LM and LMM, the delivery was delayed by a day b/c DHL had to re-pack my bags because the box was so damaged.

Luckily, the bags were intact. I don't even want to think what they do to those boxes.

I remember when I got my Black Crash and Fuschia LM and LMM, the delivery was delayed by a day b/c DHL had to re-pack my bags because the box was so damaged.

Luckily, the bags were intact. I don't even want to think what they do to those boxes.

Oh no! I am so glad that your bags were ok!

I spoke with Jackie and she is going to let me exchange the large SM for something else. She said she will be selling the medium SM in chocolate so now I have to decide if I want the medium. I do know I want the LMM in chocolate but now I am not sure if she is carrying those. :crybaby: I want the LMM in chocolate bad!!! Should I exchange the large SM for the SM medium in chocolate? I just wonder if the medium will be too big for me as well. I will get the LMM in chocolate regardless if she has it.

Karenina, hold out for what your gut tells you to get. I can't imagine that Jackie will never bring another run of the chocolate LMM out *ever*! That bag is just to luscious to pass up and I think you should be able to get a few more takers to do a custom run.

I don't know if I would do a chocolate LMM and SM. I probably would do a SM in another color, but that's just me!

Karenina, your black crash LMM is gorgeous! I'm petite so I know that the regular LM and the SM will probably look too big on me. I know how you feel having a bag that is a bit overpowering. I'm sure Jackie will do more chocolate LMMs. Plus, I read that Lovebags was considering returning hers since it was too close to her dark grey. Maybe you can take that one!

I am so jealous of everyone getting their bags! My black matte and chocolate LMMs are with my mother-in-law in London. She'll be back on Friday so I'm hoping to get my hands on them over the weekend!

I am so jealous of everyone getting their bags! My black matte and chocolate LMMs are with my mother-in-law in London. She'll be back on Friday so I'm hoping to get my hands on them over the weekend!

Let's hope she doesn't forget to bring them!

Or maybe she decided they're so beautiful, she'll just keep 'em!!! ;)

Let's hope she doesn't forget to bring them!

Or maybe she decided they're so beautiful, she'll just keep 'em!!! ;)

She knows better not to cross me! I have a bargaining chip with the 2 grandchildren (3 and 1) that I can use! :graucho: As much as I am dying to get my hands on these bags, my kiddies still make my heart flutter more, so I don't think nan will take that risk.... Would she? :confused1: