my new bbag's damaged i want to cry

i posted that email to clarify that i did ask for a refund - i still want to get the origan color i love i just want a new origan bag if that not possible then another color will do if still not possible i just want it refunded and il buy origan direct from Bal NY.

I am so sorry that this happened! I do have to say though that I agree with Chigirl--the store is reputable. I think that there are different kinds of damages and that if the leather were damaged, a repair would be unacceptable (to me--I can only speak for myself). A missing rivet (or whatever they're called) though, is a damage of a different level. If it is a regular Balenciaga rivet, exactly as the others, then the bag becomes whole again, which couldn't happen with damaged leather. I think I would want a warranty on their not falling off again, though! (But, I would expect that anyways, with any bag purchased from them, even one that arrived whole.) I can understand their reluctance to shift to an alternate color. Yes, they probably should have obtained another Origan from Balenciaga and made the substitution and taken the hit--but, the Origan they are returning to you is not damaged in any real sense, once the "rivet" is replaced IMO.
Buying a high end bag shouldn't lead to grief. I do hope this gets resolved in some way that leaves you feeling better, Kaka.

thanks susan i do get paranoid i get paranoid those things would fall off again and i love the origan color i know you have one too. i mainly collect Lv mono and damier so the green color is something new and i love it. Im going to call tonight again if dont fell asleep (night time here is daytime US)

I am sorry i was not trying to make things harder on you. I was trying to say I can see maybe what they must be thinking. Businesses are always trying to get scammed. I'm not saying this is in fact what you are doing. Just trying to see both sides here..

brookelynx sorry too dint mean to snap - was waiting to buy a bbag for months now and when i got it i was so excited to finally own one but the one that got to me was defective one of the handles was barely hanging bec the screw/rivet was missing i cannot use it and i find it quite a hassle bec i dont live in the US i have to get permits from animal wildlife protection for the bag to be sent back bec its goatskin leather no courier would accept unless one secures a permit (there are 3 kinds of permit just to send back a 1 leather bag and you do pay for those permits) im very disappointed and tired. And paranoid at the same time that when i get back the same repaired bag one of the rivets/screws one fall off again i hope you understand i was not trying to have a color swap bec i wanted another color it was only written in the email as an option if they cannot provide another origan. If i live there i guess i wouldnt be as pissed off as i am now knowing its so easy to just mail it back. sorry im quite grumpy already still dint get a feedback from them and its night time here im so sleepy i dont know if i could stay awake in time to call shirise US time

hi kaka -- just a couple things. first, they may have been closed yesterday as it was a holiday here. second, i don't know that they can order bags from Bal NY. i think most stores have to order from the manufacturer and Bal NY like Barneys,NM etc.. is just a retailer.

i am sure you will hear back today!

hi chigirl just got an email from the buyer named brandi he/she's very nice he would take care of it and have it replaced with a new one :P im soo happy, brandi is very helpful too :smile: :smile: thanks for checking :smile: im going to post a pic when the new one gets here.

oppss sorry i thought brandi is a he :smile: yes she is and i love how she handles customer complain very pro and nice .. was not so fond of david thou he was nowhere as nice and helpful as brandi :smile: thanks chigirl :P