my new bbag ; )

1. I was at NM minding my own business two weeks ago and this bag asked if it could come home with me. I'm such a nice person I said oh, what the heck I have enough space somewhere.....
    This shade of red is pretty cool it changes in different lighting i took a pic with flash and one without flash. I hope you all likes it:P Its my second bbag I have a bronze first. So far, I really like the size of this bag and the leather is soft and yummy. The color is lots of fun. :biggrin:

2. You are too cute and so is your bag! I love the Prada key chain. Congratulations on your new baby!!!

3. Wow.. It's so pretty.. is that 2005 rouge color?

4. thanks, i believe it is an 05' Rouge.

5. Gorgeous! Love it, and the keychain!

6. congrats!

7. ohhh the leather looks sooooo yummy!!!! And yes of course I looooove the 05 rouge! YUM YUM YUM.... congrats janice!! :love: :yahoo:

8. ohhhhh i love it!!! congrats!!!!:love:

9. hip, hip, hooray for janice & her new rouge b-bag :yahoo:

YOU ROCK GIRL!!!

10. Love it!! Congrats!!

11. OOOOH, it's beautiful, and the purse charm adds a nice touch!!!! Congrats!! It's funny how the best purchases are when you're minding your business!!! :roflmfao:

12. Gorgeous color!! Congrats!

13. They do have a tendency to invite themselves home...

14. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

15. janice ..... CONGRATS :flowers:!!! It's a really GORGEOUS color - I LOVE it :heart: !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice