My new Bbag! Need help!!! Pics inside!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got my Bbag.:yahoo: It's missing metal plate.:sad:How do I know what year and color the bag is?:shrugs: I called BalNY and tried to find out by giving them the number by the tag on the other side of the tag and the SA said he can't do it! I need extra tassels. the SA also said that if i did not buy my bag from them they can't sell me extra tassels...:cursing:.

SO BALENCIAGA EXPERTS!:tup: ARE U UP for a challenge? The bag was bought in 2006-2007. The back side of the tag reads 115748.496393
    Can it be Maroon?

The seller does not know.
    Help!:sos:
    The pics are taken with and without flash.

SSC_0870.JPG SSC_0871.JPG SSC_0872.JPG SSC_0873.JPG SSC_0874.JPG
  2. It looks like 2006 Marron (brown) to me.

At least I think that's the name of it?

3. Can it be truffle 2006?

bbg.jpg
  4. Looks like Truffle to me.
    Then again, Bal did so many browns, I can't' say I'm absolutely confident :confused1:

5. Another vote for truffle. I love it! Gorgey!!:nuts:

6. How can I get extra tassels, if BALNY won't sell them to me?

7. It's beautiful,Congrats!!!:love:

8. It looks Marron to me as well. Alya.. try the BalLA store.

9. You can try a different SA at BalNY - I've heard that some will sell them to you depending on what you say to them.

I don't know who, but that's just what I heard.

10. Isn't Truffle a few shades lighter? :confused1:

11. Congrats! Of course you can buy tassels when they have the color. Just go or phone and say you need them. I bought various tassels at Balenciaga Paris about a year ago, no problems.

As for the color, here's a pic of my marron/dark olive 2006 Twiggy, maybe this helps, it does look like it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The slight olive tones don't really show up in the pics. HTH!

12. WHat should I say to SA to get the tassels. He said they will have to look me up in a system.... bla bla bla....
    south of france your twiggy has more red undertones.....