My New Batignolles *Pics*

Well after a little delay I finally took a few pictures of my new Batignolles Horizontal!! Forgive the pictures of me...it's laundry night!! :shame:

The Bag:

Batignolles1.jpg

Me and The Bag:

Batignolles3.jpg

Batignolles2.jpg

My small (but much loved) Louis Vuitton collection:

Group.jpg
Love your new bag it looks great on. I thought that I saw of Angelina Jolie with the same bag. Is your speedy a 30 or 25(so, I get a point of reference of the size of the new bag)? Sometimes I cannot tell in the pics....It looks like you can fit a lot in your new bag...I love big bags..

Love your new bag it looks great on. I thought that I saw of Angelina Jolie with the same bag. Is your speedy a 30 or 25(so, I get a point of reference of the size of the new bag)? Sometimes I cannot tell in the pics....It looks like you can fit a lot in your new bag...I love big bags..

Thanks!! My speedy is a 25 and YES I can fit ALOT of stuff in the Batignolles!! I absolutely adore it!! :love:

You are so sweet to your mom and you look great with the bag. I think this is going to be my next bag purchase when on vacation. I get one bag a year and I know this will get a lot of use.

I'm beginning to really like BH, I saw 1 'live' yesterday, gorgeous and laid-back all at the same time.... :drool: def. a winner. Enjoy your BH !!

The BH is the best bag. After looking at yours it makes me realize how much patina mine has gotten. Yours is so new and fresh. It looks great on you. Enjoy it.

Cute T.