My New Batignolles *Pics*

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well after a little delay I finally took a few pictures of my new Batignolles Horizontal!! Forgive the pictures of me...it's laundry night!! :shame:

The Bag:

[​IMG]

Me and The Bag:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My small (but much loved) Louis Vuitton collection:

[​IMG]

2. Congrats ! Remember to post your picture in the visual aids thread ! :yes:

3. Love it...how tall are you???

4. YAY! Congrats!!:yahoo: Looks very nice on you! I love my BH :love: I'm sure you will too!!

Enjoy!

5. Congratulations!! It looks great on you!

6. i love the BH... best bag ever. looks great on you!

7. I'm only 5'3 !!! Thanks for all the compliments!!

8. Congrats! I'm 5'2 and have it also :yes:
    It's great for most any height!!
    Enjoy it! :flowers:

9. Looks great on you!!! Perfect size!!!:love: CONGRATS!!! And HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!:yahoo:

10. Thanks!! This was my "Happy Birthday to Me!!" gift to myself!! Hee hee!! :P

11. Congrats! You with your BH looks divine. Great choice!

12. oooh! love it, congrats!
    cute t shirt btw.

13. OH Kimm it's so beautiful for some reason in that first upclose picture. I like your shirt also. I'm a t-shirt fanatic. Congrats.

14. Congrats! I have a BH also, and love it! Nice collection you've got going!

15. Oh, it's lovely. I'm considering the Batignolles Horizontal or the Popincourt Haut as my next LV bag, but I can't decide between the two.

How long are the straps on the Batignolles Horizontal? I know I need something longer then 8"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice