My New Batignolles Horizontal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! heres my new purchase:yahoo: from hong kong....I was debating between this or the damier saleya mm. I fell in love with the BH:love: Now Im having second thoughts selling my regular batignolles, its so cute..I dont know if I can part with it. What do you guys think? Is it silly having a reg batignolles and a BH?:confused1:

DSC00600.JPG

DSC00604.JPG

2. YAY!!! The look of brand new leather... :drool:

I would sell the Batignolles... and go with a Damier Azur Saleya!!! ;)

Edited to add: Congrats btw!!!!

3. Yup:yes: Love the light color :yes: I was thinking about maybe the azur saleya too:sweatdrop:

4. LOOOoove it! Gongrats!

5. I want to touch it!!! Congrats!!!

6. yummy bag. You look great!

7. GOTTA LOVE THE BH!! Looks GREAT on you! Congrats!!!;)

8. thanks guys:shame:

9. Sigh..this makes me fall in :heart: :heart: :heart: with the BH all over again...
    It looks luvly on you Rica! Congrats.
    There's a Saleya in Azur damier?!!!

10. Isshhh...posted to fast :P ...wanted to ask whay size it came in and how much... Hmmmm...this is a breakthru!

11. I love the look of the BH! Congrats on your purchase! I'm saying up for the Azur Saleya GM, since I'm hearing a lot of talk about it. Enjoy your new love!

12. Yup. Just take a look at Rica's avatar. I just barely noticed it!!! :P

13. :nuts: Congrats!!! Looks fab on you!:love: I'll keep the Batignolles unless you need extra fund towards a new Saleya....:smile:

14. woooooohooo :smile: congrats!! you look so hot :yahoo:

15. thanks again, you guys are the greatest:yahoo: