My new Bandouliere strap..

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi Everyone,
I just want to share about my new Bandouliere strap. I have in khaki and I love it so much. Super comfortable on the shoulder. So I have decided to get another one in black to be more flexible to mix and match. I have asked my local store about 3 or 4 times and as always no stock for black color. But today, I am able to grab it..!
When I open it at home, I just realized they have some different between khaki and black.
Black strap has made in France embossed on the vachetta while khaki doesn’t have it.
Black coin pouch has black lining, and khaki coin pouch has beige lining.
I am not complaining, I just find it interesting for sharing. :biggrin:
FAD30491-A981-4AE3-9251-CC672B4FE13A.png

I love those straps ❤️❤️❤️ but just can’t bring myself to pay the money for them . I do have the mono and reverse bandouliere xl straps and those are great and so comfortable too. It’s amazing what a difference a wider strap makes.

For anyone who is like me and unable to bear buying the straps, there is a decent dupe on Amazon, just no LV obviously. https://www.amazon.com/Tourdream-Po...7534728&sprefix=Multi+pochette,aps,175&sr=8-3

also Dress Up Your Purse makes leather bandouliere straps that are even more comfortable than the LV if that is possible.

I love those straps ❤❤❤ but just can’t bring myself to pay the money for them . I do have the mono and reverse bandouliere xl straps and those are great and so comfortable too. It’s amazing what a difference a wider strap makes.

For anyone who is like me and unable to bear buying the straps, there is a decent dupe on Amazon, just no LV obviously. https://www.amazon.com/Tourdream-Pochette-Accessories-Adjustable-Crossbody/dp/B08126MG3X/ref=sr_1_3?crid=PW6ZUSY65CEK&dchild=1&keywords=multi+pochette+strap&qid=1607534728&sprefix=Multi+pochette,aps,175&sr=8-3

also Dress Up Your Purse makes leather bandouliere straps that are even more comfortable than the LV if that is possible.
I have XL Bandouliere strap, but I sold it because I don’t use it often. It’s comfortable and now I can not find the reason why I don’t use it often. :facepalm:

I just got this strap in the black and I’m questioning if I should have went with the green! Which do you prefer or use more? I find the black is almost a little too plain. Kinda looks like my car seatbelt.

Reactions: OCMomof3
I bought the bandouliere strap because I really wanted something more comfortable for my Catogram speedy, but I’m feeling iffy about how the monogram on the round coin purse doesn’t match.
I’m thinking of getting a marquage artist to paint something on the coin purse (obviously not a direct copy of the Catogram cats) to help tie the look together, would love ideas! Currently considering an initial letter in orange+white+Grey...

Attachments

• A4FEDE2C-FDB1-4B6F-914F-C839823D1163.jpeg
    A4FEDE2C-FDB1-4B6F-914F-C839823D1163.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 24
Thank you for sharing these mod shots. I just stumbled on this option. My speedy 25b DE strap can become uncomfortable in heat or long wear. I think this may be a good option.