My New Bags! (pics finally)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay girls, I finally uploaded some pics of my 2 new bags!

This forum has made me want/like more bag styles and prints than I would have originally picked out! **good for me...bad for bank account!** :P

:choochoo:my paradiso Ciao & foresta trenino :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. trenino is beautiful!!!! I love the fact that it has the little shark and sandy!!!! Im drooling over here!! :biggrin:

Congrats!

3. I really like your paradiso. ^^

4. congrats moofia!! :smile:

i love the foresta trenino and your ciao is adorable !!

5. both styles are great! lovely bags :heart:

6. They're adorable, congrats!

7. love them both. congrats.

8. awesome bags... love the trenino!!

9. oh the ciao...a loved bag for mine ^^ love urs!

10. They're both so cuuuute! You got sushi boy TWICE on your ciao!! :nuts: And your trenino is TDF!! :drool: CONGRATS!!

11. thanks thanks!!!! I owe these cute prints and styles to all your gals' great posts about deals/print placements/etc... :cutesy:
    I luv seeing all your bags too!

some of my fav characters are the sushi boy and the pucca-look-alike as well as the shark :smile:

12. oh moofia! Thanks for sharing the pics. Love them! And I think the Paradiso Ciao is super cute!

13. congratz! cute bags :tup:

14. congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice